Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Divine Love

 "Trust me with my love for you. For it is expressed in such a profound way for all to see. Open your hearts and receive my inexhaustible flow of love that overshadows your faults and fears. I am for you and not against you. Your heart is in my hand not to crush but to soothe and comfort you. Leave the past behind and embrace that which is nigh and before you. Receive my grace which will transpire your mind to behold the things of the spirit and you shall not desire the things of the flesh. A greater weight of glory has come upon you. Won't you receive it, won't you receive my love".


The Father's love for mankind is unconditional. His love digs deep into our very soul and being. The love of God is vital for us in order to rebound out of sin and deliver our lives from fears, disasters, death, sickness, etc. The love of God covers us like an eternal blanket. Lord teach us to love. Lord help us to believe that you the creator of the universe undeniably love us. God loves each and every one of us. He has sent his Son Jesus to give his life for us. Even as we await his appearance, I believe it is essential that we tell everyone that God loves them unconditionally. No matter what we have done the love of our Father is so much greater than our sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining Hopeful

Nowadays there is a lot of talk about plans for this new year.  Some people are in gear and ready to get what they aspire to achieve as earl...